The Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to welcome
those pictured below to the Board of Directors.
Pictured left to right:
• Jason Otke, Dick Otke Construction Co.
• Brandon Johns, Align Chiropractic Clinic
• Janet Wear-Enloe, SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital
• Pam Harrison, Ameren Missouri
• Jeff DeLong, Custom Screen Printing
• Jeff Davidson, Modern-Litho Print Co.
• David Minton, Central Bank
• Todd Miller, Law Offices of Todd Miller
From the Board of Directors Bylaws, their purpose is listed below:
The Board of Directors shall have supervision, control and direction of the affairs of the Chamber, shall determine its policies and rules of procedures or changes therein subject to procedures or requirements elsewhere specified in these Bylaws, shall actively prosecute its objects and purposes and shall have discretion in the disbursement of its funds and control of its property. The Board may, in the execution of the powers and authority granted, appoint such agents and establish such standing committees as it may deem necessary for the efficient operation of the Chamber.